I haven't given up blogging, but it has been a busy past month. After 12 days in the sunshine with Big Birds Grandparents in FL I'm back in the game. While we were away, our painter came in to "fix" our oak cabinets...let me know what you think!
 |
| What we saw when the house was shown... |
 |
| Torn apart... |
 |
| New appliances, new floor, new countertops... |
 |
| Today...the backsplash is on the docket for the next 2 weeks and then we will be done with the kitchen! |
Very nicely done. I like the new drawer handles.
ReplyDeleteLooks great! -jody
ReplyDeleteOoh la la! It looks amazing! You guys are so talented.
ReplyDelete"Amazing" and "Holy smokes" were the words that came to mind as I scrolled through the pictures. What a drastic improvement. It's beautiful!
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to hear more from FL :)
It looks amazing Annah! I can't believe you just painted the cabinets...they look amazing! Nicly done Team Bird!
ReplyDelete--
Andrea
Beautiful and modern! Are you happy with it?
ReplyDeleteWe are very happy with it!
ReplyDeleteLOVE IT!!!!!!! - Amy W.
ReplyDelete