Man oh man I can't believe how long it's been since I've blogged! We have had a busy several weeks since Easter, but I'm not sure what my excuse is for the lack of blogging...I've been chasing Baby Bird all over the house, enjoying company we've had come to visit, working in the yard, cleaning up after Baby Bird all over the house, learning how to use our new ipad (total splurge, but we LOVE it! I haven't figured out how to blog with pics using it yet!), and did I say trying to keep up with my baby boy? He's walking up to 10 steps at a time and into eveything these days, he keeps me busy, but brings so much joy to our lives!
Baby Bird's vocabulary (in no particular order): Bye,bye (always in context or when he wants you to leave), Mama/Dada (almost always in context, sometimes when we are out during the week and Baby Bird sees a man he will say "dada"), ball, uh oh (his favorite), birdie, dog, hello/hi (usually has a southern accent...), hat, no (he loves to use this in context or to remind himself as he's reaching out to touch something that it's no touch (he usually touches it anyway)), lala (when he hears music and wants to sing along), moo (in response to the question "what does the cow say?"), yellow (uses in association with random objects...we are working on this concept). I know there are more, but that's what I can think of for now...I just commented to Big Bird yesterday that I thought Baby Bird was fun as a baby, but he's so much more fun now :-)!!!
Here's a photo breakdown of some of the things that have happend in recent weeks:
 |
| Baby Bird's first sample of cow's milk |
 |
| Our friends L and P came to visit from Boston!!!! |
 |
| French street fair in Philly with my parents- tres bien! |
 |
| Spring in our yard! |
 |
| Baby Bird loves to sit in the yard, but doesn't like the grass on his feet :-). |
 |
| We love to eat outside when it's nice out! |
 |
| For Mother's Day Big Bird and Baby Bird made me a raised bed garden |
 |
| Ready for planting |
 |
| At day at Longwood with friends |
 |
| We love water! |
No comments:
Post a Comment