Friday, May 20, 2011

Visiting Washington...

We had a blast last weekend visiting our friends M, E, and baby A who live just north of Washington D.C. What a treat to have time with friends and see all the sights of the capital...we can't wait to go back again soon!

Baby's first Metro ride!

Exploring the solar system with dad!


 
Admiring the garden in front of the White House

Baby Bird's first tapas...amazing tapas at Jaleo

M, A, and E on the Hill

Strolling the library of congress

With Caesar Rodney statue in the Capital

Lunch at the Museum of the American Indian...great food!!

This bench was very loooong and one of the highlights for the babes
 

Enjoying the sclupture garden


1 comment:

  1. Anna, I love your blog and seeing Samuel grow up! I commend you for your diligence in keeping up with it and keeping in touch with family and friends. I miss you and your family and am happy to see you all doing so well!

    ReplyDelete