Today marks a big new project for us so I thought I would post something complete that is overdue and before pics that I usually forget!
 |
| Our breakfront and buffer is done and loaded up with all my stuff that has been living in the basement...not bad for a piece from the side of the road! |
 |
| The long view... |
Our big new project is our deck...we have a great deck, but it's always in the direct sun and the bugs in our yard will eat you alive even before dark. Since we rarely use it, we have decided to convert the 16 x16 space into a 4 season room with lots of windows so we can be "outside" without the bugs and sun. It also gives Baby Bird a playroom where I can see him from the kitchen while I cook. Our contractor is going to build the exterior and Big Bird plus anyone who will help will finish the interior. Our goal is to have the room finished by late October!
 |
| Our porch before... |
 |
| Here's the little boy who chases me around when I have a camera saying "cheese" |
What a beautiful piece for the dining room! I absolutely LOVE the color! And Baby Bird just gets cuter and cuter...I can't wait to see him (and you!) again soon!
ReplyDelete